Browse the site choosing a game from the menu, here you'll find Story, Screenshots, Arenas, Props and Fighters of the game, each fighter page includes: A complete Spritesheet, Biography, Animations, Props, Movelist, Fatality Videos, Ending, Renders, Cut-Out Pictures, Wallpapers and more!
- Fatalities List
- Krypt Guide
- Kombat Kard Backgrounds
- Pre-Fight Dialogue
- Towers Renders
- Loading Screens
Mortal Kombat X is out!
Check out each character’s page for their bio, ending, fatalities, MKX Mobile renders, select screen mugshot and alternate costumes info:
More info available for Mortal Kombat X:
- Mortal Kombat X Fatalities List
- Mortal Kombat X Krypt Unlocks List and Items Location
- Mortal Kombat X Props (updated, better quality)
- Mortal Kombat X Renders
- Mortal Kombat X Arenas
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kard Backgrounds
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kard Character Backgrounds
- Mortal Kombat X Achievements and Trophies
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Kard Icons (now with transparent backgrounds)
- Wallpapers for each character in each costume added to all pages, Shinnok has a special wallpaper
- Mortal Kombat X Emoji
- Mortal Kombat X Factions Wallpapers
- Mortal Kombat X Pre-Fight Dialogue
Thanks to WyRuZzaH for the MKX Mobile Renders! Also thanks to the modding scene that has put a lot of tools to rip content out of the game.
May 13 update: Kombat Kard Borders now available.
May 30 update: Pre-Fight Dialogue now available.
July 7 update: Predator is out, check out his Kombat Kard Backgorunds and Kutie Icon. Also added a render for each character, extracted from their respective tower banners (right billboard of the main menu), enter each character’s page to see them, even Tremor!
Also added wallpapers for the new costumes for Jax, Johnny Cage and Scorpion.
July 14 update: PC got an update that included a bunch of stuff, check Tremor‘s page, his Kombat Kard Backgorunds and Kutie Icon. Also added wallpapers for the new klassic costumes for Jax, Kung Lao, Quan Chi and Ermac.
July 22 update: New props: Towers Banners.
July 28 update: Full finishers list now available, includes brutalities and hidden brutalities (Tremor has FIVE hidden brutalities!) Head to the section for the system you’re using: PlayStation 4, Xbox One.
Huge thanks to LlamaRenegade from /r/MortalKombat for the info on the hidden brutalities, the rest were extracted directly from the localization files on PC.